- Daily emergency appointments available each day.
- Available to both new and existing patients.
- Can only be booked on the same day. Emergency appointments become available for booking from 8.30am
- All appointments MUST be pre booked
- Please do not try and abuse the system, by claiming to be an emergency to 'jump the queue' for a routine examination, this will not be provided
On an emergency appointment, we will:-
- Endeavour to get you out of pain
- Extract a tooth
- Issue a prescription
- Place a temporary restoration
- Re-cement a crown or bridge
- Refer you to a specialist
Membership of our Practice Plan, allows you to pre-book emergency appointments at anytime of day that may be available, plus several days in advance.
(Accessing emergency treatment when the practice is closed)
NHS patients may access emergency treatment by contacting NHS111
Practice Plan patients can either contact NHS111, or use their own dedicated emergency service by telephoning 0800 7832337
At dp rundle dental care we appreciate that even the most diligent patients can experience problems. We have the difficult task of allowing sufficient time to accommodate patients with problems, whilst having to complete to designated volume of work.
We constantly monitor the booking of emergency appointments, allowing more time when a dentist is on holiday, or immediately after a public holiday. Most of our patients appreciate the availability of daily designated time to treat emergencies, and we greatly appreciate the respect they show for the system, by only booking when experiencing a genuine emergency/urgency.
We do have a percentage of patients who like the convenience of booking urgent appointments in advance, and are happy to receive this privilege as part of their Practice Plan membership - if you would like an outline of both privileges and costs of Membership, please discuss it with your dentist on your next visit.